We receive quite a few questions like this, but it’s also one that’s quite difficult to answer. Why is that so? Perhaps you would like to know.
We are all different. That means our descriptions of what a dildo penetration feels like, or what our experience is like when using a dildo, may differ greatly from one another.
To ensure that our amazing customers get as much insight into a dildo as possible, the following piece is written in hopes of conveying a sense of how a dildo works.
We asked a group of staff members, ranging in sex, sexuality, and gender identity, and ask them questions to help them accurately describe what a dildo is like to them.
The information provided in this article represents the opinions of individuals and may not necessarily reflect factual reality.
Dildo experiences can vary greatly from person to person. Additionally, none of the participants are doctors, so no advice should be interpreted as medically accurate.
What is a dildo?
The Dildo sex toy is inserted into the mouth, the anus, or the vagina. Occasionally, they are supposed to feel like a penis, but they aren’t required to look like one. They come in different shapes, sizes, and materials. A curved dildo may be used to stimulate the prostate or the g-spot.
Dildos are usually reserved for masturbation in heterosexual women. However, just because some women have not tried artificial penises because of a lack of satisfaction doesn’t mean you should pass on your chance. From G-spot activation to prostate stimulation and double penetration, you can use them for anything. Would you like to know more?
Dildos come in many varieties. They include:
– Dildos shaped like a penis and testicles
– Those with harness-strapped design
– Double-sided or double-penetration dildos designed to be used by two partners at the same time
– Dildos that vibrate
– Dildos that has a suction base that adheres to a smooth surface
– Dildos made of glass or metal
What is the difference between a dildo and a vibrator?
Others are designed to be inserted in the vagina or anus for use as a sexual aid.
What makes people like dildos?
Everyone enjoys Dildos regardless of gender or sexuality.
In some cases, medical purposes can be involved. They’re recommended by some experts in the field as part of treatment for vaginismus, or excessive pelvic floor spasms.
Safety tips for trying Dildos
To ensure your first dildo experience is safe and comfortable, keep these things in mind:
– Start small unless you’re certain you like a large circumference.
Make sure that your dildo is constructed from nonporous materials, such as metal, glass, or silicone.
– Always use lubricant generously, but refrain from using silicone lubricant on silicone toys.
– If you’re using the dildo with more than one partner or for porous materials, you should put a condom on it.
– Wash it each time you use it.
– If you experience any discomfort when using a dildo, stop immediately. A smaller size or more lubricant may be needed.
The impact of being penetrated vaginally with a penis versus a dildo may not be so noticeable.
In most cases, these two items will closely resemble each other in terms of shape as well as size – both in length and width, unless you’re using a very large dildo.
Further, some materials, like silicone, gel, and CyberSkin, can be applied to mimic human flesh as precisely as possible, while paying attention to the softness, flexibility, and temperature.
The greatest difference between a dick and a dildo is as follows:
– Dildo remains firm and hard during penetration. No softening or limping will occur. Several people reported that they enjoyed it, while others found it “incredibly intense” and felt like they needed a break afterwards.
– Despite its semi-flesh like material, such as silicone, the dildo will be harder and more rigid. Initially, Dildo may seem painful to new users who aren’t accustomed to its unusual hardness.
– This is why it is always recommended that you apply plenty of lube before using a dildo.
– Dildo must be controlled. It is of course possible for your partner to feel like they are in control for a while if you are using it together. With your new strap-on, you can enjoy a “hands-free” penetration session using your Dildo attached to a harness. However, if you are masturbating with a dildo, you will need to control its movements completely.
– Dildos do not have brains, so they cannot speed up, slacken down, or find your G-spot on their own, as penises do.
– Some dildos include add-ons that differ considerably from a penis. It may take your body a while to adjust to larger changes. Dildos, for example, have ridges or ribbings and can be textured. Others are curved, which make it easier to find your most sensitive areas.
– There are also those with external bits, commonly known as rabbit ears, which can stroke your clitoris as you thrust yourself into them. It’s not the same for every dildo – so don’t feel as though you have to get used to every new one right away.
Whenever you are not confident about the texture of a brand new dildo, you can always wrap them in a condom to make things interesting.
Remember that you are not required to make a choice. A penetration through a dildo is different from penetration through a penis, even though the experiences might appear similar.
It’s alright to sometimes want to feel the throbbing heat of your dildo deep inside you and at other times to welcome the company of your lover. It’s said that variety is the spice of life, so that includes your sexual life, too!
In trying to gather data about anal penetration, we noticed that most staffers who identified as male had already experienced a dildo penetration, however, few experienced a penis penetration.
Therefore, there were fewer people familiar with the two situations. This is fine!
Most men, regardless of their sexual orientation, enjoy being dildoed, but are not keen on putting a cock on their asses. Others, however, would prefer to keep things strictly personal.
Additionally, there are female pegging enthusiasts who have never had anything enter their hole except their fingers until they start pegging with a toy.
Here’s what we’ve managed to describe the unique, quite particular, and exceptional sensation of anal penetration for people who are new to pegging:
Stretching is most likely to occur
It is thought that the asshole is “tighter” compared to the vagina due to the strong anal sphincter muscle. Despite the narrower anal-focused dildos, you will likely experience some stretching.
Use lots of lubricants
It would be nice if there were more lubes, otherwise there might be an unpleasant “prickly” or “stinging” feeling.
Even after hundreds of plays with your favourite dildo, applying lubrication to the anus will always be necessary.
H3: Anus’s innate instinct might be to tug or pull at the dildo
We tend to recommend choosing dildos with flared bases for anal penetration due to this issue. Your sphincter will likely want to clench and grip, even if it is relaxed (which you can achieve by stretching it with your fingers or your partner’s). This is especially true as you near orgasmic bliss.
You have nothing to worry about! That’s perfectly natural – and we’ve all experienced it!
Long, slightly curved dildos
The sensation generated by this kind of dildo is more pleasant, especially for males.
Male prostates are almost always buried deeper inside than the vaginal G-spot, as the anus is often deeper than the vagina. Furthermore, when masturbating with a dildo and without a partner nearby to help with the spreading, the ass cheeks can sometimes get in the way.
Throughout the experience, the Dildos remain hard, so you or your partner is responsible for controlling them (unless you are wearing a strap-on).
To ensure that you remain in control of the dildo throughout your anal masturbation experience, we recommend choosing a posture that allows you to keep your grip as firmly as possible.
It is always best to lie on your back with a couple of pillows under your bum for a relaxing experience.
Another thing that newbies may find surprising is the possibility that achieving orgasm might feel different compared with their first anal penetration.
Almost every member of our staff who has been penetrated anally described something similar, whether by a dildo, a butt plug, and anal bead set, or someone else’s equipment.
Despite what some may think, there’s nothing to fear – the difference is not that bad. It’s a little bit unusual and strange your first couple of times through it, so be prepared for a bit of shock.
We compiled our best description of what an anal orgasm would feel like using the data collected from different staff members:
– You will feel the benefits throughout your entire body instead of just your genitals. Perhaps your legs, arms, or even fingers and toes will shiver a bit
– You may experience more exaggerated physical reactions as well, such as toe-curling or hip buckling.
– The duration of the orgasm will be longer. The length of an anal climax can reach a full minute or perhaps even longer. Although you may usually have a short refractory period, you will likely find yourself jelly-legged and full of pleasure for several minutes afterwards – don’t get up straight away and get moving.
– After an orgasm, you’re in a sort of euphoria. Take advantage of it! The toy will probably cause a second, less intense, but still satisfying orgasm when it is pulled from your ass, particularly if it is done quickly or unexpectedly.
– For males, ejaculation may differ from usual.
– It depends on the individual. While you will still experience all the pleasures and other physical reactions that come along with orgasm, you may produce more fluid, less fluid, or no fluid at all the first few times.
It is okay to experience orgasms, and your body will likely get used to the new kind of stimulation after a few sessions of anal play.
The overall feeling of using a dildo feels erotic, orgasmic, and beyond amazing, even if it feels a bit different than other forms of penetration that you may have encountered previously.
We’d love to hear of your own experiences with dildo penetration or orgasms – feel free to let us know if you have one!
You may be wondering how you can improve your Dildo play sessions! Find out how to make yourself squirt while using a dildo by checking out our guides to best anal dildos and best G-spot stimulation dildos. In addition to our catalogue, we always have a wide variety of sexy, exciting dildos for you to choose from.