Buy Metal & Steel Butt Plugs, But Plug Anal Sex Toys For Sale
Metal & Steel Butt Plugs
That’s just what will happen to you every time you use this product. Your slave mind will be overwhelmed by the overwhelming sensations of metal & steel butt plugs. The hard, cold, stiff, and solid material will enter you; your tight anus will swallow the plug, and when it reaches the base of the handle; you will experience an intense and unrelenting erection.
Metal and steel butt plugs are a very popular type of sex toy among kinky people. They give the sensation of being full without the need for a lot of foreplay.
Showing 1–15 of 1 results
All of our metal and stainless steel anal beads are made from only the best quality materials for your health and safety. And, when you pair it with proper maintenance and care, you’re set for a sex toy that will last you for a long time.
The single most important key to sex that I’ve yet discovered is conscious rhythmic breathing; the more you breathe the more you feel and the more you come alive.
Right Shape For You
Choose from teardrop, tapered, or ribbed with accurate curves and measures to make the experience easy and safe for you.
A well-designed butt plug must be ergonomically shaped (teardrop, tapered or ribbed shapes) to fit comfortably into your anal canal. This makes it easy and safe for you to use. It should be made of a material that is rigid enough to avoid complicating things during insertion and removal, but which also can give just a bit when pressure is applied, like when a man begins to cum. This will prevent any unnecessary trauma to your partner’s ass.
Our metal and steel butt plugs come in several styles. You can go with a solid base, a simple design, a faux gemstone, or a frisky and sexy tail of a wild animal. It’s up to you.
The Right Sensations
Every product on our website has been examined carefully by our staff. Your choice of product will be the very judge of your own confidence and skill. The size, material, colour, and shape all matter. Intuition and experimentation are great tools, but only you can be the final judge of what feels right to you.
The very idea of writing a sex diary was often greeted by mothers of young children with a wry laugh. `Sex? What is that again?’
A metal butt plug, used properly will not only satisfy your physical needs, but it will give you something extra over other anal toys. It will bring out the best in you, making you into a more caring and less selfish lover.
A metal plug in your ass is the perfect way to experiment with temperature play. It’s the ideal plug to warm up or cool down your ass play, and the best way to do this is with a metal plug!
Metal Butt Plug Benefits
Many men worry about using a butt plug, because it will be a foreign object in their ass, and as such, it will often cause them to worry they might be uncomfortable and feel pain. This causes many men to second guess their decision, and wonder if it was a good idea after all.
They come with many benefits which makes them extremely satisfying and pleasant to use!
The G spot is a sensitive area felt through the anterior wall of the vagina half way between the back of the pubic bone and the cervix. It swells when it is stimulated and some women find stimulation of the area very pleasurable.
- The main reason people use a metal butt plug is of course because of the design. It provides intense anal pleasure, which is often much more than what is experienced through other forms of stimulation
- Both of them are durable, waterproof, and hygienic.
- They’re not porous, so there’s no way that bacteria or anything else can penetrate the material itself!
- It has a very strong shape. The shape of this butt plug makes it suitable for all types of sex. Metal shapes always vary from one another, so they usually have more than one purpose.
- Smooth metal plugs are very handy for beginners. They make it easy for beginners to explore their bodies without any risk of tearing their skin. On top of that, these smooth plugs are also useful for the more experienced users who wish to keep the toy but wear it instead. In fact, the ones that are made from surgical steel are 100% safe to use.
Risks of Steel/Metal Plugs
- Potential injuries: Using a metal/steel butt plug for prolonged periods can cause minor bleeding, discomfort, and pain. It’s important to make sure that you are using the right size butt plug for your needs, and you should not force it into your butt if it’s not comfortable for you.
- Lubricant is a must: A lubricant is essential for all anal toys, but particularly metal ones as people tend to use them for more intense pleasures. Without it, there’s a chance of causing one of the injuries described in the first bullet point.
- They’re heavy: Steel and metal butt plugs are NOT a good idea for someone who’s just starting out. Not only could this cause some discomfort and potential pain, but it could also cause serious damage.
- Issues with the base: A lot of the metal/steel butt plugs with a round base can cause discomfort during regular activities. The main reason for this is the sharp edges that might dig into the user’s butt. However, not all metal/steel butt plugs have round bases, so the issue can be avoided.